Below are the rules and regulations that we have implemented to maintain a safe, and functioning facility for all to enjoy. Failure to adhere to the following rules will result in possible termination from open swim, lessons, use of facility, etc.
- ALL SWIMMERS 13 YEARS OLD AND YOUNGER MUST PARTICIPATE IN A SWIM TEST TO ACCESS THE FOLLOWING: DEEP END, HIGH DIVE, CORNER SLIDE, AND DOUBLE SLIDES
- No inflatables of any kind allowed.
- Water wings/ arm floats that have a fabric covering over the inflated plastic portion are allowed.
- Lifejacket and pool noodle rentals are FREE (located in First Aid room).
- While the pool is being overseen by trained and certified Lifeguards, please keep a mindful eye on your children at ALL times.
- Hanging on slides, diving boards or blue and white buoys is not allowed.
- No alcohol or glass allowed inside facility, or on deck.
- No smoking, vaping or e-cigarettes' allowed anywhere on deck or in facility
- ALL CHILDREN 13 AND UNDER MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY AN INDIVIDUAL 14 YEARS OF AGE OR OLDER
-Unnecessary/ lengthy conversation with lifeguards while on duty is discouraged due to distraction from scanning. Instead, please bring questions, comments and concerns to the Head Guard (can be found in First Aid), or a Front Office Attendant!
- No goggles, snorkel masks that cover the nose (both airways must remain open at all times)
- No mermaid tails allowed in deep end (shallow end only)
- No street clothes allowed in pool (appropriate swimwear only)
- NO food or drink allowed inside facility or out on pool deck (aside from water). This includes the snow cone shack located across the parking lot!
- Abusive language and profanity of any kind will not be tolerated.
- No weapons of any kind are allowed within the facility or surrounding premises.
- Sunscreen and towels are NOT provided or available for purchase.
- Concessions are not available for purchase this summer, including bottled water. We have a drinking fountain located between the locker rooms on the pool deck, but please come prepared with your own water!
**If you have any questions or concerns regarding posted facility rules, please feel free to ask either a Head Guard or Front Office attendant. We would be more than happy to answer any questions you may have!**